First Regional Milk Festival
September 6, 2014
September 6, 2014 in the village Zaokskoe, the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Ryazan region, together with the Ministry of Agriculture and Food organize Regional Dairy Milk Festival.
The festival is organized to promote a healthy lifestyle, the development of consumer culture of quality products, demonstrate a high level of professionalism of the enterprises of the Ryazan region, strengthen the image of the Ryazan region, as the largest manufacturer of dairy products and culinary tourist destination.
The program of the Festival:
«The Most Beautiful Cow» — procession of costumed animals with owners;
Exhibition and fair marketplace:
- Exhibition «Zaokskoe podvorye»;
- Exhibition — sale of products of hand-made masters art;
- Fair of leading representatives of the dairy industry in the Ryazan region;
- A souvenir shop, shopping stalls;
Interactive, animated sites:
- Children's animation work site «33 cows», master classes
- Photo contest «Help me find a cow»;
- Competition for the best design of shoping place;
- Performance of musicians
Free guided tours for guests of the Festival:
- "Little Farm
- "On a visit to a happy cow
Participate in tours by appointment during the Festival.
You can find more information about the event at the tourist information center staff:
Address: Ryazan, ul. Nikolodvoryanskaya, 24
Tel. / Fax: (4912) 777-414
Contact person: Oksana Kutukova
Date and time of the Festival — September 6, 2014, beginning at 12:00, ending at 17:00.