New Year Holidays 2018 in the Ryazan Region
January 8, 2018
Winter holidays are an excellent time for travel. They
will help make the beginning of the year vivid and memorable and present you
with plenty of impressions.
Visit the Ryazan Region — we will find the ways to
On this page you will find the best ideas for rest,
New Year tours and special offers.
The information will be supplemented!
IDEAS FOR TRAVEL
1. Feel the unique flavor of Kasimov — the town of two
cultures — and learn the difference between Russian and Tatar celebration of
the New Year. You will be also lucky to meet Kysh Babay — the Tatar Father
2. Visit Sergey Esenin.
3. Learn the Ryazan folk traditions and take part in
various Christmas programs.
4. Take a walk in a winter forest. Snowdrifts and
fur-trees are an essential part of New Year. All this can be found in the resort settlement of Solotcha in the suburbs of Ryazan. Tourists will also see a
frozen river, interesting sights, warm and cozy cottages.
5. Master the craft of pottery and create a unique New Year souvenir for yourself and your family.
6. Conquer the ski
7. Return to summer with the help of the Aqua Park «Gorki».
Those who prefer
organized tours can join excursions suggested
by Ryazan tour operators.