New Year Holidays 2018 in the Ryazan Region
January 8, 2018
Winter holidays are an excellent time for travel. They will help make the beginning of the year vivid and memorable and present you with plenty of impressions.
Visit the Ryazan Region — we will find the ways to amaze you!
On this page you will find the best ideas for rest, New Year tours and special offers.
Attention, please! The information will be supplemented!
IDEAS FOR TRAVEL
1. Feel the unique flavor of Kasimov — the town of two cultures — and learn the difference between Russian and Tatar celebration of the New Year. You will be also lucky to meet Kysh Babay — the Tatar Father Christmas.
2. Visit Sergey Esenin.
3. Learn the Ryazan folk traditions and take part in various Christmas programs.
4. Take a walk in a winter forest. Snowdrifts and fur-trees are an essential part of New Year. All this can be found in the resort settlement of Solotcha in the suburbs of Ryazan. Tourists will also see a frozen river, interesting sights, warm and cozy cottages.
5. Master the craft of pottery and create a unique New Year souvenir for yourself and your family.
6. Conquer the ski slopes.
7. Return to summer with the help of the Aqua Park «Gorki».
Those who prefer organized tours can join excursions suggested by Ryazan tour operators.