The International Women
March 7, 2018
On this page we've collected ideas for the March holidays in Ryazan. Our town is larger than it seems at first sight. Come and make sure of it yourself!
1. Enjoy the Old Russian decorations in the Ryazan Kremlin. The museum's exposition presents unique Ryazan folk costumes, Old Ryazan treasures of the pre-Mongolian time, etc.
2. Feel the beauty in the Ryazan Fine Arts Museum. On March 8 at 2 p.m. there will be a group excursion, at 3 p.m. — a piano concert. On March 10 at 1.00 p.m. children are invited for a master class in making a spring doll. On March 11 at 2.00 there will be another group excursion devoted to the museum's birthday.
3. Taste Ryazan in the Lollilop Museum.
4. Find inspiration in Sergey Yesenin's motherland and take part in the museum program «Games and Toys of Peasant Children» (March 10, 1.00 p.m., the House of Priest Smirnov).
5. Attend a master class in the Yagodkins' Art Studio and make an interior picture with your own hands (March 8, 9, 10 at 11.00 a.m.).
6. Spend a «culture» evening and go to one of the Ryazan theaters to see a play or to the Ryazan Philharmonic to watch a concert.
7. See Ryazan's outskirts: a few kilometers from the town you can get to a fairy tale or plunge into summer for a short while.
Tourists who prefer organized leisure may join collective tours. The booking system can be found on the main page of the website.