Interagency Coordinating Council of Tourism
Interagency Coordinating Council for Tourism in the Ryazan region was created as a permanent collegial advisory body, aimed to implement effective interaction of the executive bodies of state authorities of Ryazan region, local authorities of Ryazan region, the regional tourism industry executive bodies, institutions of culture and education, public organizations, for consideration and proposal preparations for the development of tourism in the Ryazan region.
The main functions of the Council are:
- Ensuring coordination and interaction between the executive bodies of Ryazan region state, local authorities of Ryazan region, subjects of regional tourism industry, cultural and education institution, non-governmental organizations on issues of external and internal tourism in the Ryazan region.
- Identification of priority and perspective directions of development of external and internal tourism in the Ryazan region.
- Analysis of the tourism issues and development of propositions for its solution.
- Consideration of investment proposals and projects in the tourism sector, developing proposals for their implementation.
- Cooperation on interregional and international level in order to creation and promote tourist routes.
- Other issues related to the development of tourism in Ryazan region.